Information for Applicants (article 13 of the GDPR)
By providing the following information, we would like to give you an overview of the processing of your personal data by our company and your rights in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
If you have any questions or would like any related information, please write to DYNAMIC ENGINEERING GMBH’s address or send an email to: email@example.com
DYNAMIC ENGINEERING GMBH
Elsenheimer Str. 55
Telefon: +49 (0)89 381 691 52-0
Gerald Janker und Artus Rohmann
Data Protection Agent:
Telefon: 089 1202110
Information about Processing:
Purpose of Processing:
The purpose of applicant management is staff recruitment.
Legal Basis of Processing:
- The processing is required in order to preserve the legitimate interests of the controller or a third party in accordance with article 6 paragraph 1 lit f of the GDPR and the data subject has no overriding interests or fundamental rights or freedoms.
- Consent in accordance with article 6 paragraph 1 lit a of the GDPR has been granted. Requirements regarding consent in accordance with article 7 paragraph 1-4 of the GDPR have been met.
- Processing is required in order to fulfil a contract or precontractual measure in accordance with article 6 paragraph 1 lit b of the GDPR.
- §26 of the German Federal Data Protection Act n.F.
Personal Data Categories:
Applicant data (including all data provided by you and from our research via public sources)
Your contact data (full name, title, telephone, fax, mobile phone, email, address, interview reports etc.)
Internal authorities responsible for hiring staff (executive management, HR, department heads).
Data Transfers to Third States:
No transfer to third states is planned.
Additional Information Obligations:
Retention Period for Personal Data:
Applicant data is generally deleted after 6 months of the position being filled unless permission has been granted for extended storage. This does not include data that can be considered business letters in the sense of the HGB or data that is relevant to accounting. Here, statutory retention periods apply.
Sources of Personal Data:
- Other (employment agencies, online search engines, job networks, ads, applicant portals)
- Voluntary submission of data by the applicant
Data Subject Rights:
You have the right to information (in accordance with article 15 of the GDPR) from the controller about personal data affecting you as well as the right to have it corrected (article 16 of the GDPR) or deleted (article 17 of the GDPR) or to have processing restricted (article 18 paragraph 1 of the GDPR). Furthermore, you have the right to object to processing (article 21 of the GDPR) as well as the right to data transferability (article 20 of the GDPR).
You have the right to revoke your permission at any time with effect for the future.
If you would like to exercise your rights, please contact the controller (as above).
Right to Complain:
You have the right to complain to the responsible supervisory body.
Obligation to Provide Personal Data:
You are not obliged to provide data.
Automatic Decision Making:
There is no automatic decision making or profiling.